We take the hassle out of selling your camera and lenses!
1. Submit your information for a quote
2. Mail your product to ibuycameras.net
3. Once the product is received and inspected you get paid.
Whether you are upgrading your equipment or just have a digital camera sitting in your closet that isn’t being used ibuycameras.net is interested in making a deal. ibuycameras.net pays the most for your used camera equipment. We give free quotes within 24 hours or instantly via telephone. Are you tired of having hundreds or thousands of dollars in camera equipment that you are not using but don’t have the time or expertise to sell? We make selling your camera equipment easy and hassle free.
Receive cash for your equipment in less than 48 hours after we receive it.
Before we can give you an accurate quote for your camera gear we need to know what sort of condition it is in. Using our grading scale makes it easy for you to assess the condition of your camera equipment and helps us quickly come up with the most accurate quote.
- (Brand New) 100% New – Never Used and sealed – All original packaging, manuals and accessories included.
- MINT (Like New) 97-99% of original condition –Basically new with very little use. All boxes and original packaging
- EXC+ (Excellent Plus) 90-96% of original condition – Lens Glass very clean – cosmetically may show very slight wear and/or signs of use but only under very close inspection.
- EXC (Excellent) 84-89% of original condition – Shows slight signs of use – Lens Glass is very clean but may have some dust which will not affect picture quality.
- GOOD (Good) 75-83% of original condition – Appears well used and may include dings, brassing, scrapes and bruises but is in fully functional condition. Glass may have cleaning marks or small scratches which won’t affect picture quality.
- FAIR (Fair) 60-74% of original condition – Appears to have been used very heavily with multiple dings, scrapes, scratches and heavy brassing. Lens Glass may have slight fungus, excessive dust and/or scratches that will likely affect picture quality.
- Poor (poor)Very rough looking. Multiple impressions in metal, extreme finish loss and excessive brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality
- NON FUNCTIONING (Broken) We only purchase certain brands of non functioning equipment.
Once you have submitted your information to us and receive a quote a we will send you a prepaid shipping label via email at no cost to you. All you have to do is pack the camera in a sturdy shipping box slightly larger than the item to leave room for packing materials.
Take a look at this link on how to pack your camera prior to mailing it:
Once we receive your camera equipment and it is in the agreed upon condition we will send you a check in the mail that usually arrives within 2-3 business days.
Selling to IBC is as easy as 1,2,3.